- Due to the amount of preparation involved in Massage & Spa services we ask that if you need to cancel your appointment please give 24 hours notice. Cancellations made without 24 hour notice will result in a $20.00 fee.
- If you have specific medical conditions or specific symptoms, massage/body work may be contraindicated. A referral from your primary care provider may be required prior to service being provided.
- Sexual misconduct from Massage Clients is strictly forbidden. Any sexual advances, requests for sexual favors or verbal, non-verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature will result in the immediate termination of the session and the client will be liable for full payment of the scheduled appointment. The client will also be prohibited from receiving any future services at the clinic.
- If you arrive late for your appointment it is at the therapists discretion to determine the length of your session.
- Tips must be CASH ONLY and cannot be added to a credit card charge or check.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to their session. A parent or guardian must complete paperwork and sign an Informed Consent Form before anyone under the age of 18 can be worked on. The parent or guardian must remain in the room with their child during the session if the child is under the age of 18.
- Gift cards can be purchased and redeemed at any of the McCann Clinic Locations.
- If you fail to show to your scheduled appointment without contacting us you may lose your privilege to schedule appointments in the future.
Thanks for your cooperation.